Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Max and I just got home from fabulous vacay inVegas! We went down there last week and stayed with my dad for four days. We played on the strip, gambled, had good food and even visited the TITANIC exhibit at the Luxor. (which was amazing!) I also finally got the guts to pierce my nose. It's something I've been contemplating for almost a year. I've been worried about how bad it would hurt and honestly it wasn't any worse than an ear piercing! The worst part was when he put the actual stud in the hole after he put the three inch needle through my nostril! So here's a picture. I LOVE IT! I'm so glad I did it. I think it's cute and my hubby does too. My dad didn't even notice it til I stood right in front of him and pointed it out and my mom will grow to love it. :) So what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas...


3 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks good!! We are flying down to vegas two weeks from today, so excited!! Sounds like you guys had fun. We need to get together soon.

Brittany and AJ said...

If you think about it nothing you do in Vegas stays in Vegas...if you loose tons of money gambling that will follow you home when you can't pay for your bills and my cousin got pregnant in vegas on her 21st birthday! That definately followed her back home:) I'm glad you had a good time, I'm jealous I need a vacation so bad!!!
Luv ya! XOXO

Unknown said...

Wow love the nose ring girl! I think I agree with Brittany, nothing really stays in Vegas! Except your money!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!