Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I AM IN!

Finally after 5 years of college I am starting nursing school at the school I wanted most! I'll be starting Nursing School this fall at Weber State University!!! I've wanted to be a nurse for 9 years now and I'm finally going to be able to achieve this dream. Nursing School has felt so unreachable, so far away that it all feels a little surreal to me right now, but I'm sure once I'm "balls to the wall" busy with Nursing classes and clinicals that it will feel plenty real. :) My mom is throwing me a party on Saturday, June 6th, to celebrate! I want anyone who can to come and celebrate with us! It's because of all your encouragement and support that I kept reaching for this star. Most of all I want to thank my mom, my biggest fan, for all the love and support and encouragement she's offered to me, not only my whole life, but particularly these last nine years. She believed I could do this from the moment I said I wanted to when others doubted me. She's the one that helped me figure out what classes I needed. She's the one that took a half a day of vacation to come the meeting that just simply told me what my score was. And she was the one who cried tears of joy with me when I called to tell her I was in.

6 comments:

Alicia of style by girl. said...

congrats!! I am so excited for you. You will be great.

The McEnaney's said...

so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting. Congrats again.

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congratulations girl, you earned it!

Brittany and AJ said...

Congrats honey it will be so worth all the hoops you had to jump through when you get done, I hope we can work together as nurses as well!!! Luv ya:) XOXO

The Call's said...

I am so excited for you! We are going to be out of town on your BBQ I am sad about that. Also I love that you have my blog under BUTT! That is the best thing EVER!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!