Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Not a "No" yet...

So just over a week ago I got my letter from Weber State telling me that I have been accepted as an alternate for their Nursing Program that starts this August! Hooray! I really wasn't expecting to get in this year and I didn't even consider being an alternate so when I read my letter, needless to say, I was beyond stoked. I have been dreaming of this for almost ten years now and I can't believe it might actually happen for me this year, and at the school I want! So I need lots of prayers that someone won't be able to accept their spot so I can take it. I talked to an advisor last week and he said that last year they accepted 30 of the alternates and he has a feeling that they will be accepting a big group again this year. He also said that if I don't get in this year I am basically guaranteed a spot next year. My mom and I are attending a meeting tomorrow about how they score the applications and all that good stuff. So now I'm just waiting for a phone call. It could come in the next few weeks, the next couple months, or even the first day of class. So here's crossing my fingers and toes to get into nursing school in the fall! A big thanks to everyone who's kept encouraging me to stay with it and do it, especially my mama, because she is my biggest fan.

1 comment:

The McEnaney's said...

I will say some prayers and keep my fingers crossed!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!