Thursday, April 2, 2009

14.5 is my new favorite number!

So we went to the meeting today up at Weber and I found out what my score was. I got 14.5 points. The average this year was 17.36, almost three points higher than last year's average. So they explained where the points come from and all that. They also shared with me that the person who got the 90th spot also scored 14.5 points. So I am THAT close. They told me to be patient and hopefully I'll get a call soon. They said they wouldn't be suprised if I get in this year and if I don't, they said, "next year, you're in; so just ride the wave". (direct quote) :) So now I'm just playing the waiting game. I know that whatever happens is what's supposed to happen but obviously I'm hoping that that is Nursing School. I'll be sure to post a great big HOORAY and the date for the party that my mom insists on throwing for me if I get in! (she really is my biggest fan!)

3 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

Hooray that is such good news, I am so happy for you and baby's will be coming before you know it!!!
Love ya hun!!

Harris Family said...

Callie! I almost forgot you have a blog and I need to invite you to ours because I made it private. Oh, and I love how you list me on your blog list (LOL) Totally reminds me of the good 'ole days.

*****E-mail me so that I can respond with a blog invite!***

I'm glad to see you're doing well and might get to start the nursing program this year! I will pray for you. :)

jkharris130@comcast.net

Alicia said...

Yea, i took those pics out by the great salt lake.

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!