Sunday, February 1, 2009

Self-Shot Family Photos

Me and my awesome sis, Laura.  She's one of my best friends.

Three generations of strong women

My sis, mom and I.  And for some weird reason, it always ends up that I'm on mom's left and Laura's on mom's right every time we take a picture like this...

Me, my hubby, my gma, mom, Larry and Laura

Mom & her soon-to-be hubby, Larry

My sis, Laura, Max and I


So these are being posted a bit late but here they are. We decided to do some family pictures while my sis was in town for Christmas because we haven't had them done since before I got married. We tried to get a lady from our church, who does photography, to shoot them for us and then I would take the raw images and enhance them on my computer myself. But when I called her to make sure she was still coming, she didn't answer or call me back. So I decided to set up my tripod and try out my camera timer and shoot our family photos myself. And guess what... They turned out pretty good. So here are a few of the images; my family shoot that I shot. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I think they turned out great! You would never know no one was behind the camera!

Alicia said...

You are so sweet. I took those about 3 weeks ago. I would love to get together. I will email you.

The McEnaney's said...

Cute pictures...seeing the snow makes me miss Utah! Imagine that from an Arizona girl :) Azlyn's pictures were done at JC Penney here in Tucson. My mom couldn't wait to get some professional pics, but when I get back you are my girl...

Shae said...

Cal you did such an amazing job! They look great! Love you bestie!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!