Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Year-End Post!

It's that time once again... Time for me to wrap it up. I'm such a bad blogger... lol
Well,
We've had a VERY busy year. It started with my second semester of nursing school in January and I was swamped until, well, NOW! Before finals were even close to over I was swamped with photography appointments, sometimes up to 3-4 a week! I did a few more weddings this year than I did last year and loved it!

This summer Max got a job with Harmon's and has been loving it ever since! He finally was able to quit working at the lonely, boring post office remote encoding center and is thrilled about it! Just 6 weeks into his new job a couple advancement opportunities presented themselves and Max decided to go for them. And in the end it paid off because he now the Payroll/Benefits person (along with his boss) for the entire Harmon's Company. He works Mon-Fri 8-5 and I couldn't be more proud of him! He loves the work and it keeps him challenged and learning all the time! Not to mention he got an office with a window!! :D

This fall was just as busy for me with my third (and roughest) semester of nursing school and busy photography schedule. But this fall was also very wonderful because we discovered just before Thanksgiving that we're expecting!!! That's right! Max and I are going to be having a baby next year! The baby is due July 26th and we can hardly wait to get out of our condo and into a home where we can start building a nursery! Max is a proud daddy and I'm a very happy (sometimes weepy ;) ) mommy. It's so fun to go to ultrasounds and see our little peanut growing! I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date on the latest with that.

I went to Florida just a week ago to watch my best friend graduate from college and the time has just flown since I've been home. I cannot believe we're through yet another year so quickly... We have been blessed in so many ways this year and are eagerly looking forward to what this next year will bring us! Love to you all!

Max, Callie & Baby Allen

3 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

You definitely need to blog more often! I'm so excited for you guys!

The McEnaney's said...

So happy for all your new adventures!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh congratulations!!! so excited for you!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!