Saturday, January 10, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

So my New Year's Resolution is different than it has been in other years.  It's usually to get in shape and lose weight and I have a specific number I want to get to on the scale and all that.  This year I want to get my LIFE in shape.  I want to do more than be physically healthy.  I want to be healthy emotionally, spiritually, financially, physically etc.  I know I won't be able to accomplish all of this every day, but I'm taking it one day at a time.  I don't have specific numbers I need to get to or certain deadlines to meet.  I just want to focus on being the best me I can be every day.  I want to be better today than I was yesterday.  I want to take care of myself so I can  be a good wife, daughter, sister, friend, student, employee, etc.  I know this will take work but I'm up for the challenge.  I hope you all have come up with what you resolve to do this year, even if that means resolving to not set a specific, cliche resolution. ;)

No comments:

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!