Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another New Year!

Well, yet another year of my life has flown by even faster than the last.  I'll be 23 in 10 days and I can honestly say that I am very happy with my life.  Tonight I went to the bridal show with my dad's fiance and I told her the same thing.  Everything is good right now.  Both of my parents are happily engaged, (yes, Mom and Larry got engaged on New Year's Eve, their two year anniversary and my dad is engaged to the Love of his life too, Mona) my sister is the happiest she's been in a long time and has a great boyfriend that adds to that happiness and Max and I are happy and healthy.  I am just so blessed.  There isn't anything I'd change.  Max is busy with school again and I'm getting my application together for nursing school hoping that THIS time I'll get in...  I'll be sure to post the results of my application at the end of March/beginning of April!  So keep your fingers crossed until then and check back! 

No comments:

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!