Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're Home!

Hooray! Our renter moved out early so we are back home for good!!! We are so excited! We moved in on Sunday with the help of Max's wonderful sister her family and my mama and her fantastic boyfriend. We're still trying to get everything out of boxes and in it's rightful place and I think we'll be done with that just in time to relax and enjoy our favorite holiday, Halloween!!!! We're going to be bringing home our new kitties, Icabod and Binx, this Saturday and we're very much looking forward to that!!! =) I'll post some new pictures of our home and our kitties soon! All our thanks and love to everyone who's supported us these last 14 months to help us get back home.

2 comments:

Eric and Lindsay said...

Hey Callie! I saw you had a blog on Brittany's blog! YAY! How are you doing? That is awesome you get to move back to your condo!!

Callie Van Voorhis Allen said...

Hey! Yeah, I blog now. Whatever that means. :) I'm good, great now that we're back in our condo and I'll be amazing when school is over in 5 weeks! How bout you?

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!