Monday, May 10, 2010

Fighting Hard!

Nope! Not this week! =D
I did NOT cry when I stepped on the scale this week! When I weighed on Saturday, I was down to 172.4 lbs! I stepped on and off the scale 3 times to be sure and then I took a picture on my phone so I could send it to my mama! (We're losing the weight together!)
So I'm down 4.1 lbs in my detox week. When I got on the scale after work this morning I was up to 174, but it was after a 12 hour night shift and I'm day 3 of that lovely monthly thing we women do so we can make life! So I am hoping that all that was playing into the weight this morning and I have to always remember that a person's weight can fluctuate up to 2 bls per day, so maybe I didn't really gain 2 lbs in two days. I think I need to NOT weigh on mornings that I come off graveyards...
So the battle continues.
My food restrictions are lighter this week and so tonight I treated myself to a skinny cow ice cream bar after my grilled chicken ceasar salad. I have my delicious fresh fruit to get me through the night and then I'm off for a couple days so lots of gym time (which I actually look forward to now)!
Thanks again for all the encouragement and support! It means the world to me!

1 comment:

Ms. Salti said...

Good job, girl! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to try Zumba very very soon!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!