Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ThAnKsGiViNg!

Max and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with his family at his sister's home! She put on a wonderful spread and we ate til we couldn't anymore and spent a nice afternoon with some of our favorite people. I just want to take a minute to tell all my family and friends (the family you choose) that we are so thankful for all of you! We are so lucky to have people to go to when we're having bad days and celebrate with in times of joy! This holiday reminds me that I have infinite blessings from God to be grateful for every day. A few of the best blessings are pictured below, and I'm so thankful for these and many others.

Hope you all had as wonderful a holiday as I had and I wish many blessings upon you all as well.

A wonderful husband who never ceases to make me smile and laugh!

The love of my life

My brother-in-law and his wonderful girlfriend (who is also one of my FAVORITE friends)!

My Fantastic sister-in-law!

My loving mother-in-law who would do anything for me.

Max and his awesome dad who loves us very much!

2 comments:

Nutty Nicky said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

The McEnaney's said...

Love the family @ holidays!

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!