Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank God for Best Friends

Isn't she just gorgeous? Beautiful Bee!

Kiss, Kiss!

I wish I didn't look pregnant in this one, but it's my fave!

Trying to keep it together to do a serious picture. Not happening!


So my best friend, Brittany, surprised me and flew in from Florida a couple weeks ago. We got to get together and took pictures and had dinner and we talked into the wee hours of the morning like we used to when she lived here. She was my maid of honor at my wedding in 2006. Max hasn't seen her since then and I've only seen her for a couple too-short visits since then so it was so fantastic to see her for more than a couple hours this time. Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking pictures for us! I've missed her so much since she moved away 6 years ago. She's the best friend I've ever had and even though we live so far apart now, when we get together nothing's changed. We have things to catch up on but it's like we just saw each other yesterday because we are so close. She's talking about moving back to Utah in about a year and half and I hope it works for her to that! It would be so great to have her close again. I love her so much and I'm so thankful that she's in my life. Love you Bee!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

cuteness.

The Call's said...

Fun! I am glad you were able to have a fun time with her.. cute pic's!

Auri said...

What gorgeous girlies!! I love those pics=) Pretty hard to be away from your best friend. When I was in Cali for a year and a half Erica came to visit just about every other month. We could barely stand to be apart.

Some wedding pictures and some Lake Cabin Trip pictures from this sumemr!